Basic violations are those which are considered best practices to implement.
Teach your employees these thirteen easy to remember topics in food handler’s training:
- How food becomes unsafe
- Good personal hygiene, including how and when to wash your hands
- How to control time and temperature when handling food
- How to measure the temperature of food
- How to purchase, receive, store, cook, cool, and hold foods
- How to label foods
- How to prevent cross-contamination
- What to do if cross-contamination occurs
- How to handle people who have food allergies
- How and when to clean and sanitize
- How to handle cleaning tools and garbage
- How to clean dishes properly
- Knowledge of the most common reportable foodborne diseases
Here at Zenpura we care for our clients like they are a family member. Give us a call 904-257-0090 or email us at [email protected] We can help you get through your next inspection.